Thursday 16 August 2012

New Journey

Katherine's Spanking Stories was born in 2000. That was when I first began to publish my stories on the Internet using a tripod account. It became popular very quickly & by 2001 I had my own dot com spankkl. By then I was living the dream for myself, but by 2004 it had become my worst nightmare. In 2005 I made the decision to give up my dot com & remove Katherine's Spanking Stories altogether. My dream had turned sour & I could no longer write about it.

I did everything I could think of to suppress this need in me, I even succeeded for a while, but as we all know.. once you have opened Pandora's box.. it is almost impossible to close that lid down tightly again.

I dont wish to dwell on the past as its behind me now... all I will say is my 'Dom'  was not a very good man & he broke me... completely. It has taken me years to put myself back together again & now that I have done I am ready to embrace my True self & find my Special Man in the real World.

I say real World because I have spent the last few years living a virtual life... I have had Virtual Masters, whom have helped, in their own small way,  to put me back together again. I owe my last Virtual Master a debt of gratitude for all he did for me, we were together for 4yrs & without him I doubt that I would be where I am right now.

Now I am ready once more to take a new journey with someone who views this lifestyle as i do. I know he is out there somewhere... just waiting for someone like me

No comments:

Post a Comment