Tuesday 21 August 2012

Knowing Oneself

I have learnt a lot about myself in the past 12yrs & I know that my submissiveness has evolved along with me. My view of myself & the lifestyle has altered as I have become more knowledgeable. There was a time when I refused to even accept that my own submissiveness placed me under the BDSM tag. I was not that submissive, so I thought.

I now know that it doesnt matter how submissive or Dominant you are in nature, or even what your preferances may be. It is all part of BDSM.

Most vanilla people when they see BDSM they immedietly think of whips, chains & leather, but not every D/s is into that. There are many different lifestyles within BDSM

  • DD - Domestic Discipline
  • HOH - Head of Household
  •  M/s - Master/slave
  • D/s - Dom/sub
  • TPE - Total Power Exchange
There are even D/s couples who try to live a Gorean lifestyle & if your not familiar with Gor, they are books written by John Norman about a counter earth where all Men were Masters.

I am a sub who needs her Dom I like to think that within my own D/s relationship there will be elements of all the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment